Notice of the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
The Annual Meeting of Blaxhall Parish Council will be held on
Wednesday 11th May 2011 following the Annual Parish Meeting
in Blaxhall Village Hall
Members of the public are invited to attend
1. Election of Chairman
2. Signing of Declaration of Acceptance of Office
3. Election of Vice Chairman
4. Signing of Declaration of Acceptance of Office
6. Declarations of interest regarding matters on this agenda
7. To Approve the Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 2nd March 2011
8. To Approve Parish Council Cheque Signatories
9. To Elect a Chairman for the Allotment Committee
10. To Nominate Councillors to represent Village Hall/Playing Field Committee
9. Matters Arising
6.1 - Travellers on Common
11. Parish Clerk's Report
12. Planning Matters
9.1. Existing Applications
Application No: C10/0777 (Variation of Condition)
Location: Stone Barns, Station Rd, Blaxhall. IP12 2DF
Proposal: Conversion of and extension to redundant agricultural buildings to form one
dwelling with attached 3 bay cart lodge without compliance with condition 13 of Planning Permission C09/1855/FUL (programme of archaeological work). This Planning Application has been GRANTED by SCDC.
Application No: C10/2633 (Lawful Development Certificate)
Location: Waterloo House and Admiral Cottage, Stone Common, Blaxhall
Proposal: Application for a lawful development certificate for the subdivision of an existing
dwelling to two dwellings. No decision has been made to date by SCDC.
Application No: C11/0016
Location: Stone Farm, Station Rd, Blaxhall
Proposal: Erection of building to provide implemented store and house livestock.
This Planning Application has been GRANTED by SCDC.
9.2. New Applications -
Application No: C11/0788
Location: Acorn Cottage, Langham Road, Blaxhall. IP12 2EF
Proposal: Conversion of storage barn to annexe for guest accommodation.
The Parish Council recommended Approval for this application.
13.2 - To Approve the End of Year Accounts
13.3 - To Approve Section 1 of the Local Councils Annual Return
13.4 - To Approve Section 2 of the Local Councils Annual Return
11. Chairman's Notices
12. Questions/comments/items for the next meeting to be held on Wednesday 6th July 2011
Signed: J. Jones, Parish Clerk Date: 30th April 2011